Feel free to ask any property related questions here :)

Welcome to the Forum where you're free to ask any property-related questions.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Property Mates
      Participant
      @19_kumarparas_paraskumar0730gmailcom_80

It is an open-ended discussion that can be used by a Property Mates member (buyer or seller) to ask a property-related question. Other members can provide answers, or share their experiences.

Anonymous

Thanks!

Kartik Gupta
      Participant
      @kartikgupta

Hi Paras ,

I am on board & just testing the system on how it works 🙂 I recently listed one of my properties 20% share for sale & then i discovered Property mates. This is exactly the kind of system i was looking for . I have listed that property on Property Mates as well . It will be very exciting when there are multiple listings & investors 🙂 .

Few questions for you :

– How does the stamp duty works when we list a portion of property for sale ?
      – How does the buyer verifies the titles on the property & whats the settlement/ transfer process ?
      – Can we sell a share of property which has a mortgage on it or is the partial sale only suitable for Properties which have no mortgage ?
      – How can the buyer verify the Market Value , Property Rentals & Authenticity of the Vendor / Seller ?
      – Is there a direct one on one negotiation between the buyer & other potential partners we may connect with on the platform ?
      – If we make a connection through Property mates , do we still do all the agreements through our own conveyancers / legal team or do you guys have a backend setup for that as well .
      – Capital Gain Tax on sale of property usually is calculated based on date of contracts . Do we have a real estate contract when we sell the portion of property followed by a settlement date or will it be a Share transfer contract ?

Thats all for now & will come up with more questions in due course …

Cheers
      Kartik G

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.