1. What information do we collect?
- The kind of personal information that We collect from you will depend on how you use the Website. The personal information which We collect and hold about you may include:
- Name and personal contact details including email, phone number and address;
- Payment details;
- IP address and the date and time of your access to our website;
- Facebook and Google account details;
- Driver license and passport; and
- Communications from you including survey responses, testimonials, feedback or complaints.
2. How we collect your personal information
- We may collect personal information from you whenever you:
- Use a Facebook or Google account to access our Website; or
- Input such information into the Website.
3. Purpose of collection
- The purpose for which we collect personal information is to provide you with the best service experience possible on the Website.
- By providing your survey responses, testimonials, feedback or complaints, you grant to us a royalty-free, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual license to use and incorporate into the Website any general suggestions, enhancement requests, testimonials, recommendations or other feedback provided by you.
- We customarily disclose personal information only to our service providers who assist us in operating the Website. Your personal information may also be exposed from time to time to maintenance and support personnel acting in the normal course of their duties.
- By using our Website, you consent to the receipt of direct marketing material. We will only use your personal information for this purpose if we have collected such information direct from you, and if it is material of a type which you would reasonably expect to receive from use. We do not use sensitive personal information in direct marketing activity. Our direct marketing material will include a simple means by which you can request not to receive further communications of this nature.
4. Access and control of your personal information
- You have the right to request access to your personal information and to request that we correct any inaccurate personal information.
- If you would like to request such access or correction, please contact us as set out below.
- We process personal information on our servers in Australia, and you consent to your personal information being processed and stored in that location.
- We acknowledge that we will take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorised access to or unauthorised alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information. These measures may include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorised access to systems where we store personal information.
- We do not warrant that these security measures will prevent any unauthorised access to or unauthorised alteration, disclosure or destruction of the data. We disclaim all liability in relation to any unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of data that is outside our reasonable control.
6. Complaint procedure
- If you have a complaint concerning the manner in which we maintain the privacy of your personal information, please contact us as set out below. We may seek further information from you to clarify your concerns. If we agree that your complaint is well founded, we will, in consultation with you, take appropriate steps to rectify the problem. If you remain dissatisfied with the outcome, you may refer the matter to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner.
7. Overseas transfer
- In limited circumstances, your personal information may be transferred to recipients located in the United States of America. The United States of America may have laws which are different and potentially not as protective as the laws of your own country and will not be required to comply with the Australian Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and we will not be liable for any mishandling of your information in such circumstances.
8. How to contact us about privacy
- If you have any queries, or if you seek access to your personal information, or if you have a complaint about our privacy practices, you can contact us on email@example.com.
9. Governing law
10. Deletion of your Account and Data
- You may or request us to delete your account at any point, at which time your information will be removed and deleted from the website. Though you can delete all your personal information yourself from the platform but you may ask anytime to delete your content by writing to us on firstname.lastname@example.org.